Sep 1, 2008

Labor Day

hat an aesome day. (Currently I can't type the letter that begins my name, so I'll go back and fi my post later) This morning e headed off to the ard primary activity here the kids participated in olympic events. Benjamin's favorite as the hurdles. You should have seen him flying through. Unfortunately I forgot my camera. Boo hoo.

After the olympics, our ard had a picnic. It as almost 90 degrees today, and e could really feel the heat. After the picnic, e decided to spend the last day of Summer at the pool. Some of the kids didn't ant to go to the pool, so I stayed home ith them and Robert took everyone else.

For family home evening, e talked about school starting and everyone got their father's blessing. hat a onderful blessing to have the priesthood in our home. e also did some planning for the schoolyear and brainstormed ideas of ho to stay on track. ill they ork? e'll see.

1 comment:

  1. o ! It stinks that you can't rite that letter! how annoying that must be...e're glad you guys had a good labor day and fun ith your ard.

    : รพ

    ReplyDelete