Apr 6, 2009

First Haircut


CIMG0992
Originally uploaded by mom4k12
Okay, so my camera has been missing for quite a while and it's been driving me crazy. Fortunately Ben found it yesterday at the end of conference so I now have pictures to share with everyone again!

Here's Mr Mo for his first haircut (3-12-09). Initially I just thought I would shorten the length so it wouldn't be so long and trim around his ears, but it didn't look right, so he got a regular old haircut. This is his 'before' shot.

He really didn't mind getting his hair cut at all. He even seemed to enjoy the clippers. (Ben for the first 5 years of his life screamed every time he had to have his hair cut.)

The 'after' shot isn't a good picture since his hair is still wet from the haircut, but you get the idea.

2 comments: