Jul 19, 2008


This morning we headed to the Temple. At first the kids didn't want to go with us, but after they were all in the car they elected to go.


While Mom and Hannah were in the temple, Cherstin, Felicia and I took the kids to Burger King for a snack and then to a park to play. When Mom and Hannah were done at the Temple we went to Deseret Book. I told the kids that if they let me look at the books, then I would go with them individually to see what discoveries they uncovered at the bookstore. I really liked the time to look for myself... but they also saw a lot they wanted. It took FOREVER to get out of the bookstore.


After the bookstore we hauled everyone to Red Robin. Most of my kids had never eaten there before, but they all new the Red Robin jingle. After all the food was served and the kids were eating Ben said, "Now I know why mom's never taken us here. This place is AWESOME!" I'm sure he didn't mean it the way it sounded.


After we returned home Cherstin and I took the big van in for an oil change in preparation for our trip home on Saturday. Unfortunately we got bad news. Our rear seal is bad and we have to get it replaced. So no trip to Wisconsin on Saturday. Talk about dissappointment all around. I think we're all just homesick.


Robert was absolutely amazing and just suggested that maybe there's a reason we're going to be in Colorado a few more days. We all miss him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment