Jul 11, 2008


We started the day by picking Aunt Hannah and Orion up from Downtown Salt Lake City. Ruth sure was excited to talk to Orion. It's relieving to know that she will be there to help me drive home. It sure was a long 16 hours from Wisconsin to Denver a few weeks ago. Just having that extra person for backup will be nice.

After we picked up Hannah we went and had lunch (Burger King) and then off to the Distribution center. That is sure a place I can get into trouble to and spend lots of money. I just see so many good things.

The kids were hot, so we went to City Creek and let the kids play in the creek. They had so much fun! Ben wanted to build a dam. He asked me, "Mom, is it swearing if you say the word but it doesn't mean the swear word, but something else?" I said, "It's okay Ben. You can say that you're building a dam. It's not the same word even though it sounds the same." Then he tried to rope everyone else into building a dam with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment