Aug 4, 2008

Sunday Potty Training


At church today Ruth indicated that she had to "go potty". Ignoring Wanda's wise warning to ensure that I had a spare diaper, I went into the bathroom, removed her wet diaper, and she went potty. I put her pants on her diaperless bottom and headed out to the van where, I was certain, there was a diaper. There was not. Heading back inside, I decided that it would be unwise to return to the chapel, so we sat in the foyer and naturally, Ruth wanted to sit on my knee. So there I am - sitting in the foyer with a diaperless 2-year-old on my knee, knowing that at any moment something terrible could happen. As luck would have it, Sister Romney came into the foyer a short time later and fortunately had a spare diaper. So I whisked Ruth into the bathroom to correct my error.

Joseph was called and set apart today as the Deacon's Quorum President - he's very excited about that. Rebekah bore a short but sweet testimony during Sacrament and gave the opening prayer in Primary. Mary gave a wonderful talk on the 5 B's in Primary and I taught her class today as Uncle Philip went home sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment