Aug 10, 2008

Church with 8


What a morning! I had a meeting at church at 8am, so Robert brought the kids by himself. When Rachel brought Ruth into the chapel, I was impressed that her hair was done. Rachel had helped with it. My awe ended there when Sam hurried in, still with Cocoa Pebbles all over his face, Mary's hair I don't think had been brushed since yesterday morning, and it was all topped off when Robert sat down with Moroni in jeans and a black T-shirt that said, "I still live with my parents" in bright blue letters. Ha!

Things were kept lively as when Joseph was passing the sacrament (water) in the foyer, he had to run to the restroom to throw up! Guess he was sick. The other deacons, not knowing what to do, stood in line for quite some time (Joseph was supposed to be number one). After a while, they all headed to the front and someone went back out for the tray that Joseph had left on the end table in the foyer. Needless to say, Robert took Joseph and Moroni home.

While in church, I peeked in on Ruth in the nursery and she was talking on the play phone to Grandpa. I guess we need to call him.

When the rest of us got back, Robert had dinner almost done. How sweet! Moroni was quite unhappy. I guess he'd only had a short nap on the way home and he was absolutely miserable. He did however learn how to drink from a cup at dinner time. I figure Mom, Desi, Cherstin and Felicia will appreciate this picture! *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Talk about crazy! And LOL at the "I Still Live With My Parents" shirt.

    Poor Joseph! Hope he's better quick!

    Yay to Moroni for figuring out the cup. About time!

    ReplyDelete