Oct 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat

All the kids are off of school for today and tomorrow (fall break), so our house has been the zoo. There was lots to do today, and not enough hours to do it all. But, then again, that's always the case.

My biggest accomplishment today was removing all of the summer clothes from their shelves. I've been meaning to get around to it, but just haven't had the time. When Ben and Rachel both dressed in shorts (
it's been extra warm the last couple of days... in the 50s!) I knew all the shorts had to go.

Ruth had a lot of fun painting her "Ruthbot" costume. Since tonight was Trunk or Treat, we decided that we ought to get around to finishing her costume. We cut it out mid-September when she started walking around with the box on her head saying, "I am a robot." We quickly put the eye hole in for her when she walked into the walls.


After baths, Mr. Moroni wanted to play with Mommy. I keep noticing how long his hair is getting. Those curls certainly are getting wild! I'm sure it's time for a hair cut, but I'm not in a hurry.

This evening was Trunk or Treat and everyone got to try out their costumes. What fun!


Our Little Pumpkin!


Our Ruthbot!


"I'm half Pilot/Half Pirate!"
(Go ahead, say it out loud.)


Sneaky Ninja!


What a Tiger!


Our little Devil!


Swoop Bunny, Bunny!


What a Grim Reaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment