Oct 27, 2008

Wonderful WIVA


Today we got up early (before the bus) and left for state testing. My kids really like going to the testing site and taking the state tests. I know. Weird.

This made me realize that there is even more to be thankful for. I am thankful for the wonderful school, Wisconsin Virtual Academy (WIVA), that my children have an opportunity to attend. I am thankful for each teacher that touches my children's lives. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to learn about each of my children and to become intimately familiar with their education. I am thankful for the internet and the opportunities it provides us.

What a wonderful thing the mind is and the amazing things we can learn.

1 comment:

  1. we have the internet now. I know, finally! Ha Ha. So I am thankful for it too.

    ReplyDelete